Bengkulu - Fatmawati Soekarno Airport (BKS)
- 14 km.
- IDR 120.000
- Bandar Udara Fatmawati Soekarno
- Padangkemiling Airport
- Look for flights to Bengkulu
- Find a hotel in Bengkulu
Fatmawati Soekarno Airport (BKS), formerly Padangkemiling Airport, is an airport in Bengkulu, a city in South Sumatra, Indonesia. This airport is named after Fatmawati Soekarno, the First Lady of Indonesia, wife of Soekarno, the first President of Indonesia.
Which airlines fly to Fatmawati Soekarno Airport?
Where is Fatmawati Soekarno Airport located?
Bengkulu's Fatmawati Soekarno airport is located 14 km south of the city.
How to get from the airport to Bengkulu city centre by public transport?
There is a taxi coupon counter at the terminal which has a set fare of Rp. 120.000 for a taxi into town. You can also walk 200 meter to the main road to get on a passing minibus to the city (Rp. 4000).
All prices quoted here were found in July 2017
How does the airport look like?
What are popular destinations from Fatmawati Soekarno Airport?
Most flights from Fatmawati Soekarno Airport are to Jakarta and to Palembang but there are many more flights to other destinations as well, most of them by Lion Air. Every day there are flights to 5 destinations from Fatmawati Soekarno Airport. Here are the most popular destinations:
- 1. Jakarta: Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (CGK)
- 2. Palembang: Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport (PLM)
- 3. Batam: Hang Nadim Airport (BTH)
- 4. Jakarta: Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport (HLP)
- 5. Bandar Lampung: Radin Inten II Airport (TKG)