Looking for a cheap flight from Amsterdam to Dublin (AMS-DUB)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Dublin for KLM Cityhopper, Aer Lingus, Ryanair, Transavia, CityJet. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Dublin.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Amsterdam and Dublin is about 1 hr 30 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Dublin is 1 hour earlier than the time in Amsterdam. The timezone for Amsterdam is: UTC +02:00. The local time now: 04:19:02. For Dublin the timezone is: UTC +01:00 and the local time now: 03:19:02.
- There are 5 airlines flying from Amsterdam to Dublin.
- Weekly there are 24 flights between Amsterdam to Dublin.
- The earliest flight from Amsterdam to Dublin is at 07:40.
- The latest flight is at 21:45.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
About Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport is the international airport serving the capital of Ireland. It is the largest airport in Ireland and with over 25 million passengers a year one of the 20th busiest airports in Europe. Dublin Airport is the home base of national airline Aer Lingus and low-cost airline Ryanair.
Which airlines have direct flights between Amsterdam - Dublin?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|