Looking for a cheap flight from Amsterdam to Jakarta (AMS-JKTA)? Flights fares for Amsterdam to Jakarta start at AUD 457.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Jakarta for Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Citilink, Batik Air, Wings Air, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Jakarta.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Amsterdam and Jakarta is about 1 hr 0 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 5 hours: The time in Amsterdam is 5 hour earlier than the time in Jakarta. The timezone for Amsterdam is: UTC +02:00. The local time now: 15:15:27. For Jakarta the timezone is: UTC +07:00 and the local time now: 20:15:27.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Amsterdam to Jakarta.
- Weekly there are 2 flights between Amsterdam to Jakarta.
- The earliest flight from Amsterdam to Jakarta is at 12:05.
- The latest flight is at 20:50.
- The cheapest price for flight from Amsterdam Jakarta is AUD 457.00.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
The metropole Jakarta has multiple airports: Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (CGK), Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport (HLP). Find cheap flights to Jakarta here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Jakarta, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
Which airlines have direct flights between Amsterdam - Jakarta?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|