Cheap flights Auckland to Tokyo
Looking for a cheap flight from Auckland to Tokyo (AKL-TYOA)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Auckland to Tokyo for All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines, Air New Zealand, Jetstar Japan, ANA Wings, Air Japan. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Auckland to Tokyo.
Flight information Auckland to Tokyo
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Auckland and Tokyo is about 6 hr 50 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 4 hours: The time in Tokyo is 4 hour earlier than the time in Auckland. The timezone for Auckland is: UTC +13:00. The local time now: 07:08:57. For Tokyo the timezone is: UTC +09:00 and the local time now: 03:08:57.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Auckland to Tokyo.
- Weekly there are 6 flights between Auckland to Tokyo.
- The earliest flight from Auckland to Tokyo is at 08:55.
- The latest flight is at 14:50.
About Auckland Airport
The Auckland Airport (formerly called Auckland International Airport and also locally known as Mangere Airport)) is the main gateway into New Zealand. With well over 16 million passengers a year it is the largest and busiest airport in New Zealand as well as one of the busiest in the Pacific Region.
The airport is located 21 km south of the Auckland city center and consists of two terminals. One international one and a domestic one, both are located 500 meters apart and connected by a walkway and a free shuttle bus.
Many destinations can be reached from Auckland Airport. Around 30 international airlines fly direct to Auckland connecting it to destinations in North and South America, Asia and the Pacific Region.
The metropole Tokyo has multiple airports. Find flights to Tokyo.
Which airlines have direct flights between Auckland - Tokyo?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|NZ||Air New Zealand||9||--||--|
See all flight departure times