Looking for a cheap flight from Brussels to Dublin (BRUA-DUB)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Brussels to Dublin for Ryanair, Brussels Airlines, Aer Lingus, Jetairfly, CityJet. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Brussels to Dublin.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Brussels and Dublin is about 40 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Dublin is 1 hour earlier than the time in Brussels. The timezone for Brussels is: UTC +02:00. The local time now: 05:15:27. For Dublin the timezone is: UTC +01:00 and the local time now: 04:15:27.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Brussels to Dublin.
- Weekly there are 2 flights between Brussels to Dublin.
- The earliest flight from Brussels to Dublin is at 09:50.
- The latest flight is at 16:40.
The metropole Brussels has multiple airports: Brussels Airport (BRU), Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL). Find cheap flights to Brussels here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Brussels, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
About Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport is the international airport serving the capital of Ireland. It is the largest airport in Ireland and with over 25 million passengers a year one of the 20th busiest airports in Europe. Dublin Airport is the home base of national airline Aer Lingus and low-cost airline Ryanair.
Which airlines have direct flights between Brussels - Dublin?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|