Looking for a cheap flight from Guangzhou to Haikou (CAN-HAK)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Guangzhou to Haikou for China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, XiamenAir, Shenzhen Airlines, Shanghai Airlines. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Guangzhou to Haikou.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Guangzhou and Haikou is about 1 hr 10 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 13:59:26.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Guangzhou to Haikou.
- Weekly there are 10 flights between Guangzhou to Haikou.
- The earliest flight from Guangzhou to Haikou is at 06:35.
- The latest flight is at 23:35.
About Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
The Baiyun International airport of Guangzhou is China's second busiest with over 40 million passengers a year. The airport serves the city of Guangzhou and the province Guangdong, formerly known as Canton, and is a major hub to other destinations in China.
About Haikou Meilan International Airport
Haikou Meilan International Airport serves the city of Haikou, capital of Hainan Province and is a major hub to other destinations in China by airplane, train or boat.
Which airlines have direct flights between Guangzhou - Haikou?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|CZ||China Southern Airlines||5||--||--|