Looking for a cheap flight from Hong Kong to Haikou (HKG-HAK)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Hong Kong to Haikou for China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, Cathay Pacific, XiamenAir, Shanghai Airlines. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Hong Kong to Haikou.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Hong Kong and Haikou is about 1 hr 5 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 13:52:06.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Hong Kong to Haikou.
- Weekly there are 1 flights between Hong Kong to Haikou.
- The earliest flight from Hong Kong to Haikou is at 11:20.
- The latest flight is at 11:20.
About Hong Kong International Airport
The new Hong Kong International Airport or also named Chek Lap Kok Airport opened in 1998 replacing the aging and congested Kai Tak Airport near the city centre. The Hong Kong International Airport is built on an artificial island made by Dutch engineers.
About Haikou Meilan International Airport
Haikou Meilan International Airport serves the city of Haikou, capital of Hainan Province and is a major hub to other destinations in China by airplane, train or boat.
Which airlines have direct flights between Hong Kong - Haikou?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|HX||Hong Kong Airlines||2||--||--|