Looking for a cheap flight from Manchester to Dublin (MAN-DUB)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Manchester to Dublin for British Airways, easyJet, Flybe, Aer Lingus, BA CityFlyer, Ryanair. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Manchester to Dublin.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Manchester and Dublin is about 55 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +01:00. The local time now: 01:30:36.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Manchester to Dublin.
- Weekly there are 7 flights between Manchester to Dublin.
- The earliest flight from Manchester to Dublin is at 08:15.
- The latest flight is at 20:30.
About Manchester Airport
Manchester Airport is an international airport serving Manchester. The airport is the largest airport in the United Kingdom after the two airports in London: Heathrow and Gatwick Airport. Manchester Airport is also together with Heathrow the only airport in the United Kingdom with two runways. It has many international destinations to the US and continental Europe and has won several awards, including Best UK Airport.
About Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport is the international airport serving the capital of Ireland. It is the largest airport in Ireland and with over 25 million passengers a year one of the 20th busiest airports in Europe. Dublin Airport is the home base of national airline Aer Lingus and low-cost airline Ryanair.