Cheap flights Padang (PDG) to Bengkulu (BKS)
Looking for a cheap flight from Padang to Bengkulu (PDG-BKS)? Flights fares for Padang to Bengkulu start at AUD 58.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Padang to Bengkulu for Garuda Indonesia, Citilink, Lion Air, Wings Air, Batik Air, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Padang to Bengkulu.
Flight information Padang to Bengkulu
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Padang and Bengkulu is about 1 hr 20 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 11:28:40.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Padang to Bengkulu.
- Weekly there are 1 flights between Padang to Bengkulu.
- The earliest flight from Padang to Bengkulu is at 16:40.
- The latest flight is at 16:40.
- The cheapest price for flight from Padang Bengkulu is AUD 58.00.
About Minangkabau International Airport
Minangkabau International Airport (PDG) is the principal airport serving the province of West Sumatra on the island of Sumatra, Indonesia. The new airport replaced the old Tabing Airport which is now used as military base. Minangkabau Airport is the main gateway to West Sumatra, with frequent flights to destinations throughout Sumatra and Java.
About Fatmawati Soekarno Airport
Fatmawati Soekarno Airport (BKS), formerly Padangkemiling Airport, is an airport in Bengkulu, a city in South Sumatra, Indonesia. This airport is named after Fatmawati Soekarno, the First Lady of Indonesia, wife of Soekarno, the first President of Indonesia.