Cheap flights Palembang (PLM) to Bengkulu (BKS)
Looking for a cheap flight from Palembang to Bengkulu (PLM-BKS)? Flights fares for Palembang to Bengkulu start at AUD 42.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Palembang to Bengkulu for Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Citilink, Batik Air, Wings Air, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Palembang to Bengkulu.
Flight information Palembang to Bengkulu
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Palembang and Bengkulu is about 1 hr 0 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 04:37:24.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Palembang to Bengkulu.
- Weekly there are 2 flights between Palembang to Bengkulu.
- The earliest flight from Palembang to Bengkulu is at 06:00.
- The latest flight is at 06:00.
- The cheapest price for flight from Palembang Bengkulu is AUD 42.00.
About Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport
The Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II Airport serves the city of Palembang and surrounding area in South Sumatra Province. This airport is named after Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin, the last Sultan of Palembang, and the airport is often abbreviated as SMB II Airport.
About Fatmawati Soekarno Airport
Fatmawati Soekarno Airport (BKS), formerly Padangkemiling Airport, is an airport in Bengkulu, a city in South Sumatra, Indonesia. This airport is named after Fatmawati Soekarno, the First Lady of Indonesia, wife of Soekarno, the first President of Indonesia.
Which airlines have direct flights between Palembang - Bengkulu?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|