Looking for a cheap flight from Surabaya to Jambi (SUB-DJB)? Flights fares for Surabaya to Jambi start at AUD 144.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Surabaya to Jambi for Lion Air, Batik Air, Garuda Indonesia, Citilink, Wings Air, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Surabaya to Jambi.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Surabaya and Jambi is about 1 hr 25 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 06:23:33.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Surabaya to Jambi.
- Weekly there are 5 flights between Surabaya to Jambi.
- The earliest flight from Surabaya to Jambi is at 09:45.
- The latest flight is at 21:20.
- The cheapest price for flight from Surabaya Jambi is AUD 144.00.
About Juanda International Airport
Juanda International Airport is the 2nd largest and 2nd busiest airport in Indonesia after Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The airport was named after Djuanda Kartawidjaja, one of Indonesia's Prime Ministers. Juanda has an expanding selection of domestic routes, including direct flights to Lombok and Kalimantan, and international routes to Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, among others.
About Sultan Thaha Airport
The Sultan Thaha Airport serves the city of Jambi in central Sumatra. It is a medium-sized airport with daily flights to all the major cities in Indonesia. The airport does not serve international destinations.
The airport is named after Sultan Thaha Syaifuddin, the last sultan of Jambi.
Which airlines have direct flights between Surabaya - Jambi?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|