New tie-up to boost AirAsia cargo business
Low cost carrier AirAsia Group Bhd targets to maximise its underutilised asset cargo and logistics business, Teleport, by increasing the usage of the available space for cargo and logistics following its partnership with Gobi Partners and EasyParcel.
With the newly-entered partnership with EasyParcel, the budget airline would utilise around 20% of the available cargo and logistics space.
AirAsia group chief executive officer Tan Sri Tony Fernandes said the airline currently utilises 15% of the 60% of total allocated space for cargo and logistics segment, while the remaining 40% is for passenger baggage.
The partnership will further utilise 5% of the given space.
Read full story: thestar.com.my
Posted: 17 Jul 2019 10:54:23